Purfürst Genealogy of the World
Home | What's New | Photos | Histories | Sources | Reports | Cemeteries | Headstones | Statistics | Surnames
|Histories||23rd Great Grandparents|
a.k.a. - Arthur Bostwick ........................ Stratford, Connecticut.
Major allied families include......ALLEN, BENEDICT, CANFIELD, CLARK, COLE, COLLINS, CURTIS, DUNN, EDDY, FORD, HALL, HUNTINGTON, JOHNSON, KELLOGG, LANE, LAWRENCE, LEWIS, MILLER, MOORE, NICHOLS, NORTHROP, PARKER, REED, RUGGLES, STRONG, TAYLOR, WARNER.
This family group constitues the ancestors for the Author's Great-Grandmother, Hannah (Bostwick) Johnson.
|3j. Biblical Genealogy
......... and .........
Connection to American Presidents and European Monarchs|
Some people trace their ancestors to satisfy a requirement of their religion while others do it to satisfy their own curiosity. Regardless of the reason, the ultimate is to be able to trace your ancestors back to the creation of Adam.
This document accomplishes that objective.
The author's ancestors began arriving in early in the colonial period (1630 -). Subsequent American-born descendants of those emigrant ancestors included 14 Presidents of the United States, signers of the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution as well as numerous notable citizens such as aviation pioneers Wilbur and Orville Wright, Confederate Commander Robert E. Lee and General of the Army Douglas McArthur.
Those same 17th century emigrant ancestors left behind in their home nations, unbroken ancestral lines that stretched back to Constitutional and Absolute Monarchy rulers in various European nations. Succession to the throne in those nations was typically hereditary. Therefore, identifying one occupant of the throne will generally identify the preceding and subsequent occupants of that throne. For they and others select from the adjacent column:
* Ferqus Mo MacErca, 1st King of Scotland, 131st King of Ireland (501- )
* Charlemagne, King of the Franks (predecessor to France) (742-813)
* William, I, "William the Conqueror", King of England (1028-1087)
* Isabella, Queen of Spain (1451-1504) - Sponsored Christopher Columbus
* Myles Standish (1584-1656) - Captain of the Mayflower
* Arthur Bostock (1603-1680) - Gr x 9 Great-Grandfather
* Thomas Jefferson, 3rd President of the United States (1743-1826)
* Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of England (1874-1965)
* Princess Diana Spencer (1961-1997)
No results found.